<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I came across this post on www.democraticunderground.com today. I think he makes a really great point that we all know but don't often enough think about.

"I was just laying down, and turned the TV on to see the chimp in the rose garden honoring the New England Patriots.

He's got time for this bullshit, but not the time to honor the brave fallen men and women he sent to die for oil?

I'm sorry, but this is insane. The "support the troops" meme is worn out on me. If he really supported the troops he would've only sent them if necessary, he would've prepared them for battle with the equipment they needed, he would've sent ENOUGH of them to get the job done, he wouldn't have cut veterans benefits, and finally, he would lead the nation in honoring and mourning our war dead."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?