<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Looks like the tides are really turning and the American public is finally coming around. They are realizing that we should have never gone into Iraq in the first place. Well it's about time!



Anyway, my local democratic party HQ opened this week. It is really exciting for me. When I walked in today, to sign up to volunteer, oh it was just so refreshing to see all the flags and stuff. It's been four years since I walked into the HQ, and it just sends chills through my body to walk in. I have such a passion for working there I could literally live there. I will be there quite often in the next few months and I hope you will volunteer with your local democratic party. Even if your quite busy please just come in and work an hour or two a week or if you can't do that just put a bumper stick or your car, put up a yard sigh, make a donation. There are tons of ways to help.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?