Friday, January 02, 2004
Predictions for 2004
I guess this is the time for me to put it on the record and predict what will happen in 2004. This is not what I think will happen... It is what I think will happen. In other words this is not "wishful" thinking. So, here goes.
- Dean will win Iowa and NH and that momentum will make him the Democratic nominee.
- He will chose John Edwards as his running mate.
- Dean and Edwards will beat bush in November (just a little wishful thinking). Edwards will help Dean win the Carolinas.
- Gay marriage will be legalized in a few more states.
- Saddam will get the death penalty
- There will be another major terrorist attack
- Osama will be found dead of natural causes
- Idaho will become the twelfth state to join the Confederacy.
- Hillary Clinton and or Al Gore will not run for president
- The job market in America will improve, but not as much as people hope it will. Translation: you'll have a job, but it will be a crappy one, and you'll still be too scared of the unstable job market to leave and find better employment.
that's what you get... Be happy!