<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 08, 2003

Sources: Gore to endorse Dean


Well, I guess its going to be Dean VS. Bush 2004


Hmmm... I never really got the "Dean fever". I saw him in the debates and forced myself to look at him like a "President". I made myself think "President, President, this guy is the President.". Because I knew this day would come. I really think we need to get Wesley Clark to destroy Bush in 2004. But I don't always get my way. In my book this will push Dean over the edge in Iowa to beat Gephart. He already won NH and that momentum will help him carry at least half of the states on February 3rd (Arizona, Delaware, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina). The kicker would be South Carolina (Edwards is winning there right now but Clark and Dean are right on his tail.). If Dean wins South Carolina it is over... Hands down it is Dean v. Bush. As long as we keep him off the boat (hehe). So once again the two states to watch out for are Iowa and South Carolina.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?