<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/12/15/thurmond..paternity/index.html

(CNN) -- An attorney for the family of former U.S. Sen. Strom Thurmond of South Carolina on Monday confirmed that at the age of 22, Thurmond fathered a child with a teenaged African-American housekeeper in 1925.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL! Just think... In 30 years we will be hearing... "Trent Lott had sex with a man". I can't wait for that day. Which brings up a bigger question to me. Why do conservatives hate the gay population? Why? I don't understand what scares them. If you are a conservative please e-mail at "caleb@anti-bush.com" and tell me what you don't like about gay people. Tell me why they can't marry or at least have civil unions. I think we have a bigoted congress right now and 30 years from now we will look back and wonder why we were so bigoted.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?